Postdoctoral Fellowships in at Peking UniversityJanuary 14, 2020
Virginia Tech Scholarships for US and International Students in USA, 2020January 14, 2020
• You can apply for this scheme if you:
are a UK-based researcher (lead applicant)
have a collaborator based overseas (overseas co-applicant)
• Both the UK-based lead applicant and the overseas co-applicant should be research leaders with an established track record in their field of research.
• As a guide, research group would expect both applicants to have at a minimum 8 years of active post-PhD research experience.
Research Area: Biological research; Chemistry; Engineering; Mathematics; Physics.
Deadline: 31 December 2019.
Procedure for Application:
• Applications should be submitted through the Society’s grant management system Flexi-Grant®:
Other Information: This scheme provides up to £75,000 per year for up to three years and will be dependent on case for support. The International Collaboration Award can be used flexibly on activities directly relevant to supporting collaboration between the UK applicant, overseas co-applicant and their research groups. Requests can include:
• research expenses
• travel and subsistence for the applicants or members of their team
• contribution towards research assistance
• small pieces of equipment (no more than £10,000 per item)