Fully Funded PhD Studentships for International Students at Loughborough University,January 14, 2020
PhD in Sustainability Science Scholarships for Developing Countries in Japan, 2020January 14, 2020
- Eligibility: Students from all countries can apply for these endowments. The applicant is registered as a full-time student at a higher education institution (hereafter ‘Home Institution’) at the moment of application and applies to take up a Master degree programme at a higher education institution in Flanders (hereafter ‘Flemish Host Institution’). The applicant should have a high standard of academic performance and/or potential. He/she meets all academic entrance criteria, including relevant language requirements, for entering the Master programme in question offered by the Flemish Host Institution.
- Study/Research Area: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Deadline: January 22, 2020
- Procedure for Application:
• Applicants are required to consult the list of Master’s programmes that qualify for a 2020-2021 Master Mind Scholarship.
• Step 1: You submit a complete application file for an eligible Master’s programme before 1 February 2020, including a Master Mind Candidacy Form as an annex. A standard format is available here. The annex should be uploaded in the application tool under document type “Annex Master Mind”.
• Step 2: You register your Master Mind candidacy online before 1 February 2020.
• Documents to be uploaded:
International passport or national registration card
Transcript of records; if written in another language than Dutch, French or English, a certified translation must be enclosed.
English language test results or Letter of the exemption provided by the Host university
Letter of motivation written in English
Two letters of recommendation from professors of your (previous) Home University, University of Applied sciences, School of Arts or recent employer wrote in English.
Copy of acquired diploma(s); if written in another language than Dutch, French or English, a certified translation must be enclosed.
Three reasons for motivation for submission (at least 150 words) of the candidate’s file formulated by the Host institution in English; format: entry box in the application form or a separate document.
- Contacts: https://www.kuleuven.be/english/international/funding/masterminds/mastermind
- Other Information: The student receives a maximum scholarship of € 8,000 per academic year.