Knight-Hennessy ScholarsJuly 7, 2020
Belgium Government Scholarships 2021July 20, 2020
The main scholarship round for international candidates is the International Research Training Program scholarship (iRTP). The International Research Training Program is the Australian Commonwealth Government scholarship scheme for supporting international higher degree research candidates
- Completion of a research Master’s degree or equivalent e.g. a coursework Masters with a substantial research component (you will be asked to provide information on your thesis abstract, length, grade, examination process and the percentage of research component in the course)
- Published research (preferably in refereed publications: journals, books, book chapters etc)
- Conference presentations (preferably refereed)
- Highly relevant and substantial work-related research experience.
STEM research fields earning PhD, MPhil
Deadline: Applications for commencement in Session 1 (January) and Session 2 (July) in 2021 will open on 6May 2020 and close on 31 July 2020, 11:59PM (AEST).
Procedure of Application: Apply online
Other Information: Successful iRTP candidates will receive:
- Tuition fee offset for 3 years maximum
- Stipend (tax exempt, indexed annually, 2020 rate $28,092 p.a.)
- Travel Concession (applied to local transport OPAL Card)