Master Mind Scholarships for International Students in BelgiumJanuary 14, 2020
Izaak Walton Killam Memorial funding for International Students at University of Alberta in CanadaJanuary 14, 2020
- Eligibility: Applicants from developing countries can apply.
• A strong interest in sustainability studies.
• A minimum of 2 years of practical field experience related to UNU-IAS research themes which were acquired after obtaining a university degree (full-time equivalent), or completed a master’s degree. One of the degrees must be in a discipline related to sustainability studies.
• Those who expect to receive a second Master’s degree before the entrance period – September 2020 – may also apply.
• Applicants who are currently living in Japan under a working visa are not eligible for the award.
• Applicants who want to pursue a second PhD degree at UNU-IAS are not eligible for the fund.
- Study/Research Area: Sustainability Studies.
- Deadline: April 10, 2020.
- Procedure for Application: To apply, the applicants must submit an online application with the following documents.
• A GPA of 3.5 or above on a 4.0 scale for at least one of the Master’s degrees earned.
• The minimum score requirements for English language qualifications required by UNU-IAS are: 600 on TOEFL – Paper-Based Testing (PBT) or 100 on TOEFL – Internet-Based Testing (IBT) or 7.0 on IELTS – Academic format.
- Contacts: https://ias.unu.edu/en/admissions/degrees/phd-in-sustainability-science-2020.html#scholarships
- Other Information: JFUNU scholarship provides a monthly allowance of 120,000 JPY for living expenses for a maximum of 36 months. The program offers unique opportunities to interact with leading scholars and policymakers through lectures, international conferences, and workshops.