Virginia Tech Scholarships for US and International Students in USA, 2020January 14, 2020
Master Mind Scholarships for International Students in BelgiumJanuary 14, 2020
Fully Funded PhD Studentships for International Students at Loughborough University, UK
- Eligibility: Candidates from the UK, EU, and foreign are acceptable. To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
• You should have, or expect to achieve, at least a 2:1 honours degree (or equivalent international qualification) in a relevant discipline. Previous applicants have held degrees in civil engineering, physics, mathematics, chemistry, transport, geography and building services engineering.
• A relevant master’s degree and/or employment experience will be an advantage.
- Study/Research Area: PhD support will be awarded in following research areas: architecture, building energy, construction products and processes, construction projects and organization, digital construction, infrastructure, transport and urban planning and water engineering.
- Deadline: February 2, 2020
- Procedure for Application:
• Interested applicants should apply for the PhD programme at the University. Once their admission is confirmed, then they can complete the online application form for the award..
- Contacts: https://www.lboro.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/research-degrees/research-opportunities/architecture-building-civil-studentships/
- Other Information: International students may apply for these positions, however, funding will only cover tuition fees at the international rate and no stipend will be available – you will be responsible for your own living costs (estimated at £15,000 a year).